The CCR Youth Network ID Committee is looking for volunteers from across the country to help collect people's stories. This is a great opportunity to work in solidarity with refugee and immigrant youth across Canada, gain or share valuable interviewing skills, contribute your time to a great cause and make connections with other motivated and inspiring newcomer youth advocates from across the country.
We're looking for volunteers who have basic background knowledge in anti-racism and anti-oppression, and who are connected to local newcomer-serving organizations or groups. Having a second or third language is an asset. The CCR Youth Network strongly encourages applications from people of colour, gay, lesbian, bisexual, trans, and queer people.
To get involved, follow these simple steps:
2) Click here to download the confidentiality agreement and return a signed copy to the CCR office
- By email: youthID@ccrweb.ca
- By fax: 514-277-1447
- Or by mail: 6839A Drolet #302, Montréal QC, H2S 2T1
3) Once you've been accepted as a volunteer, download the Interviewer's Research Package and get started!
Interviewers' Research Package:
- Guidelines for interviewing service providers
- Guidelines to interviewing youth
- Promotional poster
- Call for participants and/or volunteers