- Agencies experienced in providing AAP services are the most knowledgeable as to how to meet client needs;
- Inclusive, integrated, and related services should not be arbitrarily limited or required (e.g. number of hours, weeks or service) but should be discretionary and based on client need;
- Services must include, but not be limited to, finding of permanent accommodation and sufficient funding to provide initial temporary accommodation and counselling;
That the CCR urge that:
- Government funding for AAP services be based on delivery of needed services without arbitrary parameters and funding be contracted on a "Global" basis for agreed services;
- Meaningful dialogue and consultation between service delivery NGOs and CIC take place before final approval of RAP regulations.