- ‘Share’ posts and links on issues affecting refugees and immigrants in Canada
- Start local Facebook groups to exchange information on refugee and newcomer-related issues and to promote events. For example, see the Facebook page End the Burden of Refugee Transportation Loans
- Change your profile picture in support of refugees and immigrants in Canada. For example, participate in the 4 Faces, 4 Values campaign
- 'Follow' or add Members of Parliament and local journalists to your profile. Need some ideas? See who the CCR is following.
- Join a Twitter Action Day to speak out on certain issues. For example, May 1st is International Worker's Day (mobilize around temporary migrant workers in Canada).
- Keep your message to less than 140 characters
- Use these hashtags when you tweet on refugees and immigration in Canada: #refugees, #cdnimm, #cdnpoli, #women
- Share information and links on issues affecting refugees and newcomers to Canada
- Share videos via www.youtube.com/ccrwebvideos