- CIC's process for assessing country risk functions secretly and without public oversight or legal control.
- The CCR has condemned the functioning of the current post-determination review.
Therefore be it resolved
That the CCR:
- Demand full access to the records of the Advisory Committee on Country Conditions for Removal including the information sources of this committee.
- Write to the Minister asking for an open process, including an organized and systematic process for NGOs and human rights organizations to have input to this committee.
- Ask for an opportunity for NGO input into CIC's country profiles.