The CCR Fall 2021 Consultation will take place on-line 29 November - 3 December on the theme of Welcoming newcomers with open borders.
The event will consist of 9 workshops, 4 caucuses, Working Group meetings, plenaries (opening and closing) and the AGM!
- Discrimination in housing for newcomers
- Regularization: Leave No One Behind
- Addressing gender and its implications on IRB proceedings
- Root causes of forced displacement: Examining genocide
- US-Canada private sponsorship roundtable
- Mental health in times of COVID-19
- Best practices for integrating international students
- and more!
Registration is open!
Visit our Fall Consultation | event website to find more information on fees, schedule, sponsorship opportunities and to register.