The CCR is committed to anti-oppression in all the areas of our work focused externally on changing our society and internally on eliminating oppression within the CCR. This commitment takes ground in our belief that change is not only necessary but possible, through an intentional process of organizational learning and change.
- CCR Anti-Oppression Policy
- Training for Moderators: A short guide (powerpoint)
- CCR Youth Anti-oppression training (powerpoint)
- CCR Guiding Statement on Indigenous Peoples
Power wheel (the closer you are to the centre, the more privilege you have):
- We Rise Toolkit, Power Flower: Our Intersecting Identities