Policy on photography, filming and audio-recording
The policy is intended to protect the anonymity and privacy of those persons who do not want to be photographed, filmed or audio-recorded, and to ensure free discussion at meetings.
- Photography, filming and audio recording is permitted outside the CCR sessions (e.g. in the coffee area or lobbies, or before or after a workshop session) ONLY after explaining the purpose and obtaining permission of each person photographed, filmed or recorded.
- Photography, filming and audio recording is not permitted during CCR sessions (workshops, plenaries, working group meetings) except for people acting for CCR, or for a purpose specifically approved by CCR in advance;
in which case such persons will:
- abide by instructions regarding announcing the purpose of the recording at the beginning of the session,
- provide opportunities for people to discreetly request exclusion from recording, and
- erase any recording on request.
Adopted by the Executive December 2009, amended June 2010