Get in Touch with Us!
The Canadian Council for Refugees welcomes your comments and suggestions.
Please keep in mind that we do not provide services for individuals. If you need help in an individual case, please contact one of the immigrant and refugee serving organizations in your area.
Please also note that, due to limited resources, we regret that we are not able to respond to requests from students for input related to their research. We do provide a lot of information on our website, which we encourage you to use in learning about issues relating to refugee protection and newcomer settlement.
Canadian Council for Refugees
6839 Drolet #301
Montréal, Québec, H2S 2T1
Phone: (514) 277-7223
Fax: (514) 277-1447
For more details including email addresses for staff, see CCR staff.
What you can do
- Welcome refugees to your community
- Encourage your organization to join the Canadian Council for Refugees
- Take action on one of the CCR campaigns
- Volunteer at our national headquarters or with a member group in your community
- Attend a national consultation or a working group meeting (see our Meetings page)
- Make a donation
- Ways to get involved in the CCR