Use social media to speak out about Bill C-31
Tell others about the impacts that Bill C-31 will have on refugees in Canada using social media. Here are some ideas:
- ‘Share’ posts and links on how Bill C-31 will put refugees and refugee claimants at risk.
- Start local Facebook groups to exchange information related to Bill C-31 and to promote related events.
- Change your profile picture to state your position on Bill C-31.
- Prefer to add a Twibbon to your photo? Put yourself in jail to stand up against Bill C-31.
- 'Follow' or add Members of Parliament and local journalists to your profile. Need some ideas? See who the CCR is following.
- Tweet about Bill C-31 and its impacts on refugees in Canada
- Need ideas of what to tweet? Click here.
- Keep your message to less than 140 characters
- Make sure to use these hashtags when you tweet about Bill C-31. It will spread your message wider: #noBillC31, #cdnimm, #cdnpoli
- Share videos on the impacts of Bill C-31 on our playlist