- Qui sommes-nous?
- Réseau jeunes
Please fill out the form below to submit your application to participate in the CCR Youth Action Gathering.
Unfortunately, the CCR can only offer 60 spots for candidates because of a lack of space in the rooms where the workshops are given and due to a limited budget. In the selection process of the 60 participants, the CCR will give priority to people who:
(You do NOT have to meet all of the criteria to apply!)
- are 25 years old and under or involved with newcomer youth in their community
- had the experience of coming to Canada as a refugee or (im)migrant
- are involved with newcomers in their community
- are currently involved in the CCR Youth Network
- are involved in organizing the Youth Action Gathering (workshop facilitator, moderator or organizer)
- demonstrate their potential to stay involved in the CCR Youth Network after the Gathering
The CCR will take into account regional representation in the selection process, and encourages applications from people of colour, gay, lesbian, bisexual, trans, and queer people.
Please note that candidates from outside of Montreal can apply for the CCR Youth Travel Fund which will cover a part of the transportation fees. We ask participate to apply for the fund only if they have a financial need.
The deadline to complete the form below is 17 June for applicants from outside of Montreal, and August 17th for applicants living in Montreal.
Don't hesitate to contact kfortier [at] ccrweb [dot] ca if you have any question.
Please be informed that we will only share the information that you provide below with people who are involved in organizing the Gathering, and only for the purpose of organizing the Gathering. We will also provide this information anonymously to workshop facilitators.