New member form
Complete this form if your organization would like to apply for membership in the Canadian Council for Refugees. You can use this form if your organization is applying for:
- Membership (includes right to vote, access to member only information, free participation in webinars and virtual meetings, and reduced rate registration at consultations)
- Observer status (same benefits but without right to vote. Suitable for organizations whose mandate prevents them from being full members)
- Non-Canadian membership (same benefits but without right to vote. For organizations outside Canada).
Before you begin
To complete your application for membership, you will need to collect electronic copies of:
- Your organization's constitution or mission statement. If none exists, you can submit a description of your organization's work relating to refugees and immigrants.
- Your most recent complete financial statement.
- Confirmation that your Board or Executive Committee has endorsed application for membership in the Canadian Council for Refugees.
Consult the fee scale here. We will contact you about payment options after you have submitted your application form.
If you are an individual you can apply for associate membership: use this form.